Practicing Real Love

This blog will be a short one, but I have a heavy heart at the moment...

First off, let me just say that no matter what has happened between you and I (Yes, YOU... whoever is reading this) maybe nothing, maybe we have been friends for a while, maybe just acquaintances, maybe family, or close friends now.... I love you! It is funny how life can sometimes get in the way of friendships. I mean, after all, friendships help to make up your life! Some people are easily offended, judgmental, grudge holders.. and although we are all guilty of these things, I feel it is important to be more understanding above all. Now, Im not saying to become a pushover and allow people to walk all over you... but Im saying that you need to have more compassion in your heart than choler. Everyone that is in your life, is there for a reason. God has placed them there and lets not take advantage. Let me just say now that if I personally have EVER hurt, offended, saddened, angered, judged, etc.. any of you, I am truly sorry. I mean that! I sure hope not because I can honestly say that I always try and be the best person I can be in every situation, but hey.. I am only human. We all have bad days, we are all on very different walks with the Lord and experience all kids of different things. But, these things happen to TEACH us how to love. With that being said, I want anyone to know that has ever hurt me, I FORGIVE you. I love you. I want to practice real love, I want my heart to be free of all hatred and negativity.

-With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:2-3-

Are you thinking of a person right now that you may have offended or that offended you?  Reach out to that person... chances are all you need to do is approach that person with a sincere heart and you will likely mend that friendship. Its too hard to hate someone, it takes too much effort. Hate comes from the enemy, so why would we want him to hold that over us? I want NOTHING to do with Satan!

-Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him. Luke 17:3-4 -

Mending these relationships will bring so much peace into your life. Take the time to do it! Suck it up and fix the problem. Be sure to remember this in the future too... I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 font="font">

Comments